3D HD Cut 473ml 16OZ
3D HD Cut is a state-of-the-art polishing compound that is designed to quickly level 1200 grit or finer sanding scratches from fresh or cured paint. This non-diminishing formula is 100% body shop safe and contains no wax, fillers or silicone. HD Cut can be used with a rotary or dual action polisher with every type of pad imaginable – foam, wool, microfiber, you name it!
HD Cut cuts like a compound, but it acts like a polish. HD Cut features a long working time with zero dust; wipe off is effortless, even in humid climates.
Capable of removing up to 1200 grit sanding scratches on fresh or cured paint, HD Cut is perfect for use in body shops and detail shops. Its formula is extremely forgiving, and there is no foul chemical odor that will upset users with sensitive noses.
The secret to HD Cut’s amazing leveling ability lies in its abrasive technology. HD Cut features specially engineered nano-abrasives and lubricating agents that offer superb correction and unmatched ease of use. You can achieve the ultimate finish with less work and less mess. What more could you ask for from a compound?
HD Cut is the first step in restoring weathered paint. For best results, follow with HD Polish to maximize the gloss and smoothness.
3D HD Polish 16oz 473ml
3D HD Polish - Finishing Polish is superior to most other polishes for 3 simple reasons - Zero Dust, No Holograms & No Fillers.
HD POLISH has been scientifically designed to produce a dust free, swirl free, deep, high gloss paint finish.
Using NANO Y=Technology and super micro abrasives HD POLISH is the most effective way to remove light to moderate paint defects for the highest shine possible.
Product works best when applied in a shaded area but is sun friendly when used correctly. Body Shop Safe, containing no silicone or fillers. Safe for use on fresh paint and soft clears.
Amazing hologram and marring free results on all paint colours including jet-black / dark coloured paints.
How to use:
- Shake Well Before Use. Use a foam polishing or finishing pad of your choice. For best results use HD Pads.
- Apply 4-5 pea sized drops on to the pad and work on a 2' by 2' area.
- Best applied using a Rotary Buffer (speed: 1000-2000 RPM). Using moderate pressure let the machine glide over the surface, making several passes until desired shine and gloss has been obtained. For ultimate look add a small amount of additional product and repeat.
- Just use a clean dry micro fiber towel and buff in a circular motion to remove the product.
- For those using a DA Random Orbital Polisher, set speed to 5000-6000 OPM.